In an industry often plagued by humidity-related issues, our advanced nano coatings offer an extra layer of protection for your electrical setup. Resolve to keep your systems running smoothly despite adverse weather conditions. We partner with you in ensuring your electronic systems perform at their best, no matter the circumstances outside.
Suggested Nano Blog Reading:
Hydrophobicity for Newbies
Several Years protection
of electrical / electronic equipment or circuits from exposure to water, steam, humidity, condensation, fog, snow, rain, flooding, chlorinated and salt water. Ensures long term faultless operation. Works at -20 to +130 Celsius and 3 - 10000 Volts.
WHAT IS IT?
Today's cutting-edge advances in Nanotechnology make it easy to protect electric and electronic devices and installations. Even in the harshest of environments or after total inundation, or in extreme humid conditions, these nano-products displace moisture and build up a flexible and durable coat, which provides perfect protection from both short circuiting and oxidation.
A good Electrical + Circuits nano-product is your essential protection against water damage and equipment failure due to moisture and extreme weather conditions.
Generally, its formulation is based on a mixture of highly refined mineral oils and naphthenic hydrocarbons. These effectively push moisture away from all electrical connections and equipment, to maintain the electrical circuit. Moisture is both driven out from and prevented from entering the treated area
- restoring connectivity and eliminating short-circuiting / electrical breakdowns over a long time.
Nano products which protect electrics or electronics efficiently are professionally coated on a substrate at client premises either during the production or at any later stage of the product lifecycle. One coating is usually sufficient. The coating process is swift but should not never be performed by untrained personnel. Substrates need to be as clean as possible, free of any visible stains, dirt or fatty substances before we apply it.
- Used for prevention, repairs and emergencies. Used where current leaks need to be suppressed, electrical contacts restored and/or where electrical short circuits problems to be eliminated
- Suitable for use on all electrical equipment from 3 to 10,000 volts including mining, automotive, marine, agricultural, electronic and electrical devices, robotics, hifi & high-end audio, industrial and construction.
- Long and reliable protection of electrical / electronic equipment from exposure to all forms of water (steam, humidity, condensation, fog, snow, rain, flooding, chlorinated and salt water, etc.)
- Prevents costly electrical outages
- Reduces maintenance, equipment replacement and labour costs.
- Quickly dries out electrical systems to eliminate moisture induced short circuits, even when the surface is already wet or has been inundated.
- Secures long term faultless operation
- No adverse effects on plastics, rubber, glass, varnishes, ceramics or metals
- Does not attack insulating varnishes.
- Extremely hydrophobic. Does not emulsify.
- Insensitive to extreme weather / temperatures (Effective at -20oC - +130oC)
- Maintains elasticity (ideal for flexible parts)
- Contains no resins, silicone, acrylics, teflon or aromatic compounds